My Chat Box

Hey Guys so This is the link to my chat box : Make sure Yu Visit It!! http://xat.com/Hey_Its_Rocky

Sunday 2 September 2012

A Lot of things to Say :L

Okay First of all.. MY PET LEVELED UP YAYY!! Moonlight (My Pet) Is now LEVEL 3! Isnt that great??


2nd of all, My pet leveled up...So why cant I level up? Coz no1 is helping me!

Guys Ive been on lvl 6 for about 3 or 4 months now and im still Lvl 6! Can u belive that? its gotta be some kind of record! Look, Pleease help me lvl up! I really need the help!

Ive Made some shortmovies, Ill be making some HOPEFULLY every day! 10 shortmovies are out now so Please watch em and yu can earn starcoins, and I can earn starcoins and lvl up! But please guys, im dying to be lvl 7, But only a couple of people are helping me!!


I would appreciate it if peopel start helping me by Giving me autos and also watching my shortmovies! And if yu give me an auto I might give u 1 back but u might have to wait an hour or sumfin xD


Anyway thats all I wanted to say for now!
Bye My fwoggies!

4 comments:

Pinky